Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Electrical fire


During Michigan's colder months, it's not uncommon for pipes to freeze. In this situation, an electrical fire sparked after trying to thaw out the frozen pipe. ... READ MORE



Church Fire in Cadillac, MI


The congregation's building suffered a fire loss early on a Sunday morning that started in the kitchen. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac was called t... READ MORE



Church Fire in Cadillac, MI


The congregation's building suffered a fire loss early on a Sunday morning that started in the kitchen. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac was called t... READ MORE



Church Fire in Cadillac, MI


The congregation's building suffered a fire loss early on a Sunday morning that started in the kitchen. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac was called t... READ MORE



Warehouse Fire


This warehouse had extensive smoke damage. The team at SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington, and Cadillac was able to restore/deodorize the structure and the content... READ MORE



Warehouse Fire


Smoke migrated from the warehouse to a public area. Notice the containment barrier setup to prevent odor and dust migration into the public space.



Fire Damage in Manistee, MI


This fire damage was caused by a bad water heater. As you can see there was a heavy soot throughout the basement and the rest of the house. We were able to cl... READ MORE