Furniture store fire
SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington, and Cadillac recently helped a local Mason County furniture store after a major fire in their warehouse. When the attached warehouse caught fire, it not only damaged the building and stored contents but also filled the sales floor with smoke and odor. SERVPRO had a crew on site within an hour setting containment between the buildings and allowing cleaning to begin. Within 3 days, the main store was able to open for customers while SERVPRO worked on the warehouse. All contents were removed, the structure was cleaned by blasting with baking soda and all surfaces were HEPA vacuumed and sealed with an oil based paint. After final Ozone deodorization and replacement of the overhead doors, the structure was ready to be used. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac was able to help get this local small business up and running in just a few days which is critical for cash flow.