Back to school early!
There is never a good time for a fire. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington, and Cadillac recently was called to a local Reed City school over Christmas break. A contractor was stripping and refinishing the gym floor when the cleaning rags self-combusted causing smoke damage to the gym, locker rooms, halls, and cafeteria. While this was a very large loss SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington, and Cadillac was able to partner with our sister franchises in Grand Rapids to get enough crews on site to work multiple shifts and complete the cleanup in 4 days. School was able to open on schedule after New Year’s Day and no time was missed. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac always here to help make it "Like it never even happened."