Recent Before & After Photos

Electrical fire in laundry room


During Michigan's colder months, it's not uncommon for pipes to freeze. In this situation, an electrical fire started while the homeowner was trying to thaw out... READ MORE



Church Flood in Manistee, MI


Faith Covenant Church in Manistee had quite the water issue. A water supply line to the fire suppression system froze which then burst and flooded the entire sa... READ MORE



Appliance store


A local appliance store suffered water damage after a toilet supply line broke causing it to run through out the night. Water damage was to the main level and t... READ MORE



Water Heater Break in Cadillac, MI


This is a modular home with a crawlspace. A supply line to the water heater broke and was spraying water into the structure. The ceiling, walls and floor of t... READ MORE



Water Heater Break in Cadillac, MI


This is a modular home with a crawlspace. A supply line to the water heater broke and was spraying water into the structure. The ceiling, walls and floor of t... READ MORE



Water Heater Break in Cadillac, MI


This is a modular home with a crawlspace. A supply line to the water heater broke and was spraying water into the structure. The ceiling, walls and floor of t... READ MORE



Church Fire in Cadillac, MI


The congregation's building suffered a fire loss early on a Sunday morning that started in the kitchen. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac was called t... READ MORE



Church Fire in Cadillac, MI


The congregation's building suffered a fire loss early on a Sunday morning that started in the kitchen. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac was called t... READ MORE



Church Fire in Cadillac, MI


The congregation's building suffered a fire loss early on a Sunday morning that started in the kitchen. SERVPRO of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac was called t... READ MORE



Warehouse Fire in Mason County


This large furniture store in Mason County was badly damaged when a fire started in the warehouse. The smoke also damaged the attached furniture showroom and sa... READ MORE